- 4 egg whites
- 280 gr sugar
- 100 ml water
- 40 gr Two Cows milk powder
- Food processor or hand mixer
- Kitchen thermometer
- Baking paper/baking mat
- Weigh all ingredients.
- Preheat the oven to 115 degrees Celsius.
- Put the sugar and water in a pan and boil to sugar syrup at 121 degrees Celsius.
- Beat egg white until stiff with a food processor or hand mixer on a high setting in a grease-free container.
- Lower the setting of the food processor or mixer and slowly add the sugar syrup to the whipped egg whites (keep mixing).
- Continue mixing until the mixture has cooled down to room temperature.
- Fold in the Two Cows milk powder.
- Spoon this onto a baking tray lined with baking paper/baking mat and bake for 2 hours.
- Allow the milk meringues to cool and enjoy!